This is a Warhammer 40K 10th Edition 3-man ATC Style Team Event! This is an official two-day team event with 3 Rounds on Saturday and 2 rounds on Sunday with use of the Best Coast Pairings application.
Tampa Nerd Con at Banquet Masters: 13355 49th St N, Clearwater, FL 33762, USA
● Luis Betancourt
● Chris Johnson
● Todd Morrison
20 Teams [Will be extended if needed]
TO SECURE YOUR SPOT!
Each player must buy a badge to Tampa Nerd Con and Signup for the premium Warhammer 40K $50 event via:
Sign up and submit all three of their teams army list to the Best Coast Pairings App: https://www.bestcoastpairings.com/event/NUCYMD641E by 9:00pm by Sunday October 29th!
Players who have not submitted lists on time will get a 10-point deduction to round 1 and a yellow card. Additionally, teams who fail to submit lists in a timely manner will be removed from the event and placed on a wait list to make room for other participating teams.
Each team will elect a Team Captain. This captain will register and add all the individual emails to the team event using the BCP App. https://www.bestcoastpairings.com/event/NUCYMD641E . Once the captain has signed up with their respective team’s name, they must add all 3 team member emails and register on BCP. Once the captain has added all the team players, those players will be able to see the event and upload their army rosters. Players having difficulty register their team in BCP please email the Tampa Team Rumble Judges at email@example.com.
● Teams will consist of 3-player teams.
● Each army can only be used once per team.
○ Adepta Sororitas
○ Adeptus Custodes
○ Adeptus Mechanicus
○ Astra Militarum
○ Chaos Daemons
○ Chaos Knights*
○ Chaos Space Marines
○ Death Guard
○ Genestealer Cults
○ Grey Knights
○ Imperial Agents Imperial Knights/Titan Legion*
○ Leagues of Votann
○ Space Marines / Adeptus Astartes
○ T'au Empire
○ Thousand Sons
○ Tyranids World Eaters
*Chaos Knights and Imperial Knights can only be included once in a team, this includes allies.
Teams will be paired into 1 Team with 3 individual games each round. Team Captains will pair the individual players against the opposing team in the following order:
· Teams will first exchange army lists with each other and take a few moments to review, strategize, look over tables, and to plan their hopes for pairing their teammates into. At this time the team Captain should call over a tournament judge to reset a table if necessary.
· Team Captains will first roll off; with the winner being the person who rolls higher on a single d6 roll. The winning captain will choose their defender’s table first.
· Both Team Captains will then pick a list to defend and then present their choice simultaneously to the opposing team captain.
· Then both Team Captains will present the other two remaining players as attackers to play against the opposing team's elected defender.
· Team Captains then selects one of the two attackers that will play their chosen defender.
· The team captain who won the roll off then selects a table to their chosen defender-attacker pair, followed by the other defender-attacker pair selecting between the two tables that remain.
· The remaining two attackers that were not selected, will then be paired on the table that was not selected.
Pairings for the first round will be random between all the teams. Subsequent rounds will be paired W vs W, and L vs L.
· No teams from the same gaming club will be paired against each other during the first round.
· Subsequent rounds have no guarantee that teams from the same gaming club will not be paired against each other.
● Each player’s scores will be submitted individually to the BCP app.
● A team will win the match if they win at least two of the individual games within the match.
● If the teams are tied on wins and losses in a match the total number of battle points will decide the tie breaker.
Saturday Nov 4th
● Doors will open at 9:00am
● Check in to BCP 9:00am-9:30am
● Round 1 roll off starts at 9:30am-12:30pm
● Lunch 12:30pm-1:15pm
● Round 2 starts at 1:15pm-4:15pm
● Round 3 starts at 4:30pm-7:30pm
Sunday Nov 5th
● Doors will open at 9:00am
● Round 4 starts 9:30 to 12:30
● Lunch 12:30pm to 1:15pm
● Round 5 starts 1:15pm to 4:15pm
● Awards Ceremony 4:15pm to 5pm
● This event will be using Leviathan Tournament Companion Pack and 10th Ed Chapter Approved Mission Cards.
o Each player must have their own copy of the secondary mission deck.
● Each player must bring 7 physical printed copies of their army list. Any delays caused by a player not having these lists may result in a team point reduction penalty. Army lists that are brought for other team’s reviews should be restricted to 2 pages max to help better facilitate the player pairings each round. If you do not provide a printed army list for the opposing team during player pairings or provide your opponent with a copy of your army list, you will forfeit your game.
o Each player's Army must be 2000pts or less.
o Army construction must follow all rules on Pg 55 and 56 of the Core Rule Book.
o Army Rosters will be locked in for the entire length of the tournament and may not be changed or altered throughout the entire event.
● This event will be 5 Rounds and each round will be 3 hours long.
● Chess Clocks are available to players and are legal for 1 hour and 30 minutes to each player upon request.
● Clock rules end game state happens when neither player has more than 5 minutes remaining on their clocks.
● All current Codex and Supplements are legal as allowed.
● All current Errata’s, and FAQs are in effect.
● Paint scoring is in effect for this event. All models should be painted to a battle-ready standard and based.
● All models in your army should be WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get).
● Converted models played in the tournament must have a silhouette size regardless of how you convert.
● All models must be on the most current base sizes.
● If you have any questions on any model(s), please submit photos to the T.O via email prior to the event at firstname.lastname@example.org
● The WH40K App is a preferred army builder tool, but a clear and concise written list will be accepted with all appropriate names, equipment cost and points for each model.
● Please have your codex and/or supplement rules available for the event. Digital copies of your rules or equivalent are allowed. You can find all Core Rules, Army Index rules, FAQs and Erratas on Games Workshop Link: https://www.warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000-downloads/
● Download and Register with BCP on your mobile device:
● The ITC Code of Conduct is in effect for this event https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RFhFICnwr15wK0pdUcUnp0uNRn_-jUdtZvHKPTTR4Yo/edit
● Any rules changes can and will be made, by the tournament organizers. If something seems off, or not timely appropriate.
The MOST important rule of all is for everyone to have fun! If you have any further questions, please contact the tournament organizers via email at email@example.com